Fabulous flower earrings and brooches handmade and recycled from old antique spoons




FUNKY FLOWER BROOCHES
I am getting on top of my workload now and gaining some sort of mental balance. I have just finished these lovely flower brooches for a customer. It was important that the pair of flowers were hand cut from the same spoon, as it held sentimental value, belonging to a 'passed' family member.
After drawing the basic ouline's of the designs i decided to go for, i carefully cut away the flowers from the 'bowl' of the spoon. I will create a similarly design pair of earrings from the handle of the spoon.
If you check out http://www.hairygrowler.co.uk/efunkyflower.htm you can see these brooches which i create from cutlery i source. If you have any cutlery which you keep as it has personal attachment, but don't really look at it or use it, please feel free to approach me with the possibility to have it transformed into a piece of jewellery or object that you can use in everyday life.
Apart from making loads of stuff i havent had chance to aimlessly roam around the web looking for things to tickle me. So if anyone wants to share what they are giggling at please feel free to help me get a life!
byee
les