Shroom season is here again so lets wear out lucky picking badges....

This cheeky little brooch is the fruit of todays designing and creating. I am quite pleased with the finished article! Let me know what you think? I definately reckon its perfectly timed and inspired. It should make an appearence on www.hairygrowler.co.uk very soon.

I am also in the process of making a couple of wicked little magic mushroom coin pendants which will definately be on www.luckysixpencejewellery.co.uk website very shroom.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions of designs i could create let me know. It could be fun to create commissions which havent been commissioned, if you know what i mean? Not that i have the time!! But i bet it would be quite good. I'll shut up now. My eyes are stinging, red and my concentration level is slipping by the second.

bye.