Spring is around the corner and down the road a bit. But not too far.

I have just finished this lush little tree pendant. So i thought i would take a quick pic and pop it up so you can check it out. What do you reckon? I, as usual, love it! I have hand cut it from a sterling silver 1878 silver half crown coin, which i flattened out. Definately inspired from last Sunday's walk around bourn . The leaves are a coming... My eyes are begining to sting and i am covered with glittery bits of silver which are also shinning in my eyes as i type. I must go to bed, ready to hit All Saints tomorrow. booya. I shall take this little number with me and see if it attacts anyone. In the mean time why not, yes you guessed, check out the website for new updated sections and bits and pieces. And dont forget the coins at www.luckysixpencejewellery.co.uk !!

Nitey night.

les