5 weeks into the new school year and I'm already searching the grocery store shelves for healthy, yummy and simple foods to place in my kids lunches. Maybe it is that I want to be proactive before the I don't want ANOTHER Peanut butter and jelly sandwich conversation begins or maybe it is that I am already tired of packing the same things day after day. Which ever it is I was excited when in my mail box arrived a few new ideas for my kiddos lunches.I was sent a few lunch box idea samples recently from Safeway and Warner Bros.’ Looney Tunes who have teamed up to create Eating Right Kids™ to bring you meals, snacks, cereals and drinks your kids will love—and you’ll feel good about. Eating Right Kids is a full line of foods that are not only tasty, but better for children: It has been formulated to standards based on the most recent dietary recommendations and regulations from several federal and state agents.
A perfect and fun-to-eat snack that every
WIN: 24/7 MOMS, Safeway and Warner Brothers are giving away a lunch bag filled with a few samples of these yummy Eating Right Kids foods to TWO of our moms.To enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber.US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on October 4th 2009.