MOM Tip - One of my Favorite Cleaning products and tools is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It has erased a zillion Novotny kid signatures ( marks) left behind to remind me daily that these little people roam my halls and rooms called children. I have used it on my walls, furniture, baseboards and doors. I keep them in my cleaning supply bucket to easily access when I find ANOTHER kid signature ( marking).
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Mr. Clean are giving away a box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers to one of the 24/7 MOMS.
To enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address..
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on November 8th, 2009.