WIN - The Good Cheer Company Charm

I love appreciation and affirmation. Who doesn't and honestly many of you don't get it often enough!!!

Piece of the Puzzle Affirmative Jewelry - small puzzle-shaped pewter tokens with I AM on one side and an AFFIRMATIVE WORD on the other; 40 words available loose, on small rings, as bracelets and necklaces; empowering gifts for all occasions - for yourself, family, friends, students, co-workers - for anyone who needs to be reminded of who they really are. There are nine additional tokens for your animal companion (I AM A GOOD KISSER, I AM PURE LOVE, and more). Your pet will thank you!

WIN: 24/7 MOMS and The Good Cheer Company are giving away one Piece of the Puzzle Affirmative charm to one of the 24/7 MOMS.
To enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.


US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on November 8th, 2009.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner







Review by Tanya Peila

24/7 MOMS Project Manager

tanya@247moms.com