BRRRRR....Time For Soup.....WIN Progresso


It turned from warm Summer days to cool crisp fall days much to quickly for me this year and I am already feeling the Brrrrr of winter arriving soon. One thing I do enjoy about this time of year is hot bowls of soup whether home made or right out of the can I have always been a huge fan of soup.

So, when Blog Spark asked us to try out one of Progresso's new flavors that have 28% of the recommended Daily Value of fiber per serving (7 grams) and have no added MSG* or artificial flavors I was game. Progresso's new varieties include Chicken Tuscany, Creamy Tomato Basil, Hearty Vegetable and Noodles and Homestyle Minestrone. MMMM yummmm.

WIN: 24/7 MOMS along with blog spark and Progresso are giving away a Progresso soup pack
which includes a sample of the Chicken Tuscany soup to try along with two branded soup mugs and two branded spoons.

Enter for your chance to win:

1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.

2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.

US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on November 22nd, 2009.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner