Moms Connect Every Tuesday Night



Every Tuesday night Moms from all over the country connect during the weekly 24/7 MOMS Live web cast. ( TV show on your computer)



Check out what they were chatting about 24/7 MOMS Live



Tired_Mom: I get such great ideas here!! Our kids are benefitting!!

icnsng2: oh my gosh I am in tears! I love you guys and I love my kids!

Tara: LOVE ALL THE GREAT TIPS!

Erika J: HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE, I AM OFF TO BED

flutemom: great show ladies

sheilacakes: What a great show

Naddez: Great show!

HypnotiqMermaid: this show tonight is funny!

Lori: can't wait to meet you all!!!

Tammy: THAT IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA!

Tired_Mom: Great chat!

sheilacakes: What a great show

Naddez: Great show!

Tammy: I LOVE THIS SONG

Courtney: but I think coming here is more "supportive" than the group... lol

HeatherM: Great Show!

CrunchyGreenMom: Great show all!!

CouponMom: Thanks!

thefirstladyofbiz: loved the last one that was the first show that i was on

sheilacakes: Wow cool

JenJones: yah, that will be awesome

j14095: CANT WAIT

Courtney: I will BE there

j14095: I LOVE ALL THE SHOWS

CrunchyGreenMom: Great show all!!

giftgiver: Absolutely great show!!!

flutemom: Great show trishaBold

Courtney: :(

Rea: think this was my favorite show so far



Join us LIVE every Tuesday night at www.247moms.com Two shows Two times 7pm PST or 9pm PST.





Jp