Valentine Gift Idea #1 - WIN - The NEW I ♥ JONAS DVD



Calling all moms of Jonas Brothers Fans - We have a great Valentine gift idea for your kids. The all new I ♥ JONAS DVD will release on January 26th. Be the first to grab one up.

You and your kids will get a kick out of the lovable antics of three of the world’s most famous musicians with 7 specially selected episodes of the hit Disney Channel Original Series in I ♥ JONAS. Viewers will see
how Joe reacts when he discovers that Stella has a date with another guy, and what happens when the tables are turned and a struggling young actress makes a play for Joe.

Plus, with the never-before-seen
bonus feature, “You’ve Just Been Jo Bro’d—Surprising Jordin Sparks,” I ♥ JONAS is a must-have for any Jonas Brothers fan!

Bonus Features
• You’ve Just Been Jo Bro’d – Surprising Jordin Sparks – Jordin thinks she is participating in a
radio interview with the Jonas Brothers. But confusion and mayhem soon follow as the interview
quickly takes on a life of its own with crazy questions and odd call outs. Then the Jo Bros get in on the
action by pretending to be “callers!”

• Exclusive Premium Magnets Featuring Each Of The Jonas Brothers on the package (while
supplies last)




WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Walt Disney Studios are giving away one I ♥ JONAS DVD.


Enter for your chance to win:

1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.

2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.

US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on January 24, 2010.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by

*We received a complimentary copy of I ♥ JONAS DVD for review no financial compensation was received.