The quintessential country store

On the veranda
delightful stuff!
so cute!
in the rafters!
lunch is ready
thanks for coming!

I have mentioned this quaint little store which is approximately a 15 minute drive from my home. It offers, to quote: "a wide selection of country finery for indoors and out.  Our classic clothing and linens mingle with nostalgic accent pieces.  Teas, soaps, lotions and candles and the works of fine crafters, artists and authors fill our shelves.  Feel the history......take home a memory!"

I cannot seem to stay away and every time we have guests (such as our two daughters), we make a trip over and inevitably take home some little thing, and sometimes, not so little! This former General Store is a 91 year old building that has been lovingly restored to retain its vintage charm and heritage. It is now run by a mother/daughter team who dared to take the risk and they have been in business since 2003. Here's hoping for continued success!


I just had to show off my nesting tables that I found there a couple of weeks ago (mentioned in an earlier post). What fun!